Intelligent Metering Dosing PumpLeading Manufacturer of metering dosing pump from Ahmedabad.
Approx. Price: Rs 2,850 / PieceGet Latest Price
Installation And Commissioning
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Discharge Pressure||4 KG|
|Max Flow Rate||6 LPH|
|Model Name/Number||IDP+ 6|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Dosing Rate||6 LPH at 4 kg/cm2|
|Discharge tubing||4/6 mm|
|Power Consumption||30 Watts|
|Maximum Environment Temperature||40 Deg C|
|Pump Stroke per minute||120 Max ( Adjustable)|
- Install the pump in dry environment using four nut bolts.
- Cut the suction tubing provided to the desired length (Max 1 Mtr) & Ensure that the suction filter remains vertical & always immersed in Solution.
- Use the remaining tubing to the discharge side & connect the plunge anti syphon valve to the pressure line in to which dosing is to be done.
- Connect the plunge of the dosing pump to the 230v AC supply.
- Always install the pump in a shaded place not in direct sunlight.
- Switch on the pump using power on/off switch
- Disconnect power supply before attempting to service the pump.
- Ensure that voltage is in the range of 180 to 280 volts.
- If the dosing tank runs out of solution and the suction filter is exposed to air release operation when restarting the pump ensure that pump is never submerged in liquid.
- Less noise
- Easy to operate
- Maintenance free
- AUTO Resetting fuse
- Inbuilt Air Relief Valve
- Splash proof enclosure
- Built in air release valve
- Compact and light weight
- PTFE diaphragm for longer life
- Double ball NRV with PTFE seal
- Adjustable frequency (up to 40 spm)
- World class next generation Dosing Pumps
- Infinity positive displacement diaphragm metering pump operating at 230V, 50Hz supply.
- It is base mountable. Solenoid push the diaphragm which in turn pushes the liquid into the system.
- Solenoid is actuated by a solid state electronic circuit. It has controls for the desire accuracy of the dosing.
Material of Construction
- State of the art electronic circuit (protectively coated with epoxy) is virtually unaffected by temperature, magnetic fields & other electric disturbances
- PP, PVDF, PTFE, Ss316 & Alloy20
- High quality, hot rated solenoid is designed to dissipate heat. Capacities & pressure do not derate even over extended use